Associate Construction Project Manager
Sodexo has an exciting new opportunity at Sharp Grossmont Hospital as an Associate Project Manager. The positon provides planning, design, engineering and or construction support for the Facilities Engineering Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or other related curricular.
- Current valid CA Driver’s License
- Two years of experience in facilities project management.
- Ability to assist with or manage the planning, design and construction of healthcare facility improvement projects
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated capital projects. Reviews project proposal, establishes work plan and manages contractors to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic Management Experience – 5 years
- Basic Functional Experience – 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services