Active Treatment Systems, Inc. (ATS)
Active Treatment Systems, Inc. solutions have been used on many projects, ranging in size from small residential construction sites to thousand plus acre commercial and large scale infrastructure projects like road improvement, dam rehabilitation, tunneling, trenching, groundwater dewatering for deep footing high rise structures and more. The ATS business is all about temporary water treatment systems for water remediation on construction, industrial, and mine sites. ATS services a wide variety of clients including small to large scale builders, engineering contractors, wood products companies, municipalities and special districts and more. All treatment system designs focus on safeguards to protect the environment and keep customers in compliance with regulations. From initial planning to completion, ATS’s years of experience in handling difficult water quality issues differentiate us from other players in the industry.
ATS is seeking an Outside Sales Representative for the San Francisco Bay Area Region and the Central Valley Region. Successful candidates will quickly build credibility and rapport with customers, enjoy getting out in the community keeping a pulse on customers and staying in touch to generate a sales pipeline. The Outside Sales Representative is involved in the proposal and pricing process.
To learn more, visit https://ats-env.com/
Responsibilities for this position and required skills include:
- Work with our inside sales team to obtain and identify leads (they do the preliminary research and identification for you!)
- Visit construction sites within your territory and engage and develop relationships with potential customers – mostly construction and drilling companies that work with water and require remediation.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers, identifying areas of opportunity.
- Assist with creating the actual proposal and bid (exposure to estimating!).
- Work directly with the customer to provide education about California State water regulations, waste water and the water treatment process.
- Partner with the team to develop a water treatment plan and help construction companies with permitting.
- Obtaining opportunities to make onsite professional presentations or demonstrations of company products and services.
- Consistently log and track your sales activity within our CRM system.
- Prior experience in outside sales including prospecting, working leads and building relationships.
- Prior experience in the construction industry or knowledge/prior experience with the construction cycle – you need to walk the talk with our construction customers!
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Driven personality, extrovert who loves interacting with people, and a desire to win.
- Ability to communicate with many different types of people up and down the org chart from owners to project managers to field personnel and craft labor.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Prior experience working with new construction projects.
- Prior water remediation experience.
- CRM software (ie: ACT!)
- Prior experience with estimating projects (estimating construction related projects an added bonus!)
- QSP or QSD certification or water remediation education or previous stormwater experience.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in business, construction management or related.