As one of the oldest American-owned construction companies with offices nationally, knowing how to build from early in the design phase through completion is a tradition that will continue as we endeavor to advance the value of our expertise and deliver the highest quality, job-site safety and ultimately, the best final project costs. We strive to challenge and positively impact our industry. Unlike many firms of our size, we are true builders, surpassing client expectations on the most complex building challenges. McCarthy has built in nearly every state, with projects ranging in size from $1 million to well over $500 million in a wide variety of markets including healthcare, university, laboratory & science, K-12 education, commercial, government, renewable energy and heavy/civil. McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
McCarthy is currently accepting applications for Union Carpenters with experience working on large construction jobsites. The Carpenter role is essential and assists the project team in ensuring timely and successful completion of construction projects.
- Complete concrete work
- Construct the formwork for placement of concrete, assembles column or wall formwork (Gang forms, Stick Build, Slip Forms, etc.)
- Set anchor bolts templates
- Erect temporary handrails and associated safety related items
- Sawing, stripping, nailing, burning, measuring, tightening/loosening bolts and drilling
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization