McCarthy Building Companies
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. is one of America's premier commercial construction companies. Our reputation for tackling the toughest building challenges starts with our focus on building high-performing teams that collaborate with clients and industry partners starting in the earliest stages of design, throughout construction and beyond project completion. With offices and employees nationwide, we specialize in a wide range of project types including healthcare, education, renewable energy, marine, water/wastewater, commercial office and retail, hospitality/entertainment and airports. Originally founded as a family business in 1864, today we are proud to be 100 percent employee-owned.
McCarthy is currently accepting applications for Union Carpenters with experience working on large construction jobsites. The Carpenter role is essential and assists the project team in ensuring timely and successful completion of construction projects.
- Complete concrete work
- Construct the formwork for placement of concrete, assembles column or wall formwork (Gang forms, Stick Build, Slip Forms, etc.)
- Set anchor bolts templates
- Erect temporary handrails and associated safety related items
- Sawing, stripping, nailing, burning, measuring, tightening/loosening bolts and drilling
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization