McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. is one of America's premier commercial construction companies. Our reputation for tackling the toughest building challenges starts with our focus on building high-performing teams that collaborate with clients and industry partners starting in the earliest stages of design, throughout construction and beyond project completion. With offices and employees nationwide, we specialize in a wide range of project types including healthcare, education, renewable energy, marine, water/wastewater, commercial office and retail, hospitality/entertainment and airports. Originally founded as a family business in 1864, today we are proud to be 100 percent employee-owned.
- Finish concrete to meet horizontal tolerances and finish specs from hard trowel to heavy broom
- Use bull float, broom and trowel machines to finish surface
- Patch horizontal and vertical concrete (class C to class A finish per ACI standards)
- Wear respirator for grinding and other required operations (Silica Competent Person Training will be provided by McCarthy)
- Concrete Finishing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ability to use screeds and trowel float to smooth concrete
- Ability to ladders/stairs and tie-off to forms and lifts
- Experience with patching that meets ACI standards for horizontal and vertical applications
- Experience checking grades/elevations prior to and during pour to ensure FF&L tolerances are met
- Ability to run a vibrator and/or work the pump hose
- Bilingual or Spanish speaking preferred but not required.