McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.Fontana, CA
For more than 150 years, McCarthy has been building America, both by constructing essential projects our communities rely on, as well as by helping those in our communities who need assistance.
- Maintain a clean job site- pick up tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards
- Set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures
- Load/unload trucks and haul/hoist materials
- May assist with controlling traffic
- Assist carpenters and other trades
- Member of the Laborers Union
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used on commercial construction projects
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
The pay rate for this role in California is $23.63 – $44.88 per hour. The base pay actually offered follows the minimum wage from the pay scale agreed upon in the applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement and may also vary depending on the candidate’s work location, experience, and skills.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your resume. We’d love to meet with you.