McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. is America's premier, 100% employee owned commercial construction company. With offices nationwide, we specialize in a wide range of project types that are as diverse and wide-ranging as the communities in which we build. Our innovative teams collaborate with clients and industry partners starting in the earliest stages of design, throughout construction and beyond project completion.
- Maintain a clean job site- pick up tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards
- Set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures
- Load/unload trucks and haul/hoist materials
- May assist with controlling traffic
- Assist carpenters and other trades
- Member of the Laborers Union
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used on commercial construction projects
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
The pay rate for this role in California is $23.63 – $44.88 per hour. The base pay actually offered follows the minimum wage from the pay scale agreed upon in the applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement and may also vary depending on the candidate’s work location, experience, and skills.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your resume. We’d love to meet with you.