Dragados is a member of ACS Group’s Construction Division. ACS Group has earned worldwide recognition as an expert in the promotion, development, construction and management of infrastructures and services. The group shows a lasting commitment to contributing to the development of the countries in which it has a presence by bringing about improvements in their well-being and sustainable growth through:
About the job
- The Equipment Coordinator is responsible to ensure that the needs of the HSR project operations and Equipment department teams can be met, and that the equipment is well utilized.
- Ensures equipment requests once received are acknowledged and acted upon quickly. Works with DFJV team to match and source the equipment to the tasks for maximum safety and utilization that benefits all parties systematically as well as financially.
- Working with DFJV operations staff, the Construction Equipment Coordinator will suggest alignment strategies that will allow the shared utilization of all resources before adding additional resources.
- Schedule transportation as requested to move equipment, track and report all equipment arrivals, departures, on/off rent events to the project and maintenance team.
- Dependable, self-motivated, and task-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks against set deadlines
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and supplier/sub-contractors
- Purchasing- Coordinate the purchase of necessary department and project resources. Ensure a purchase order is properly issued and that all transactions are properly coded for accurate cost tracking and that correct comparative cost documentation is completed.
- Purchasing and Inventory Records
- Cardlock fuel account administration, responsible for proper documentation of card user agreements, card issuance, use per SOP and billing accuracy.
- Warranty Considerations of all rolling stock and equipment.
- Assist in preparation of monthly emission reporting to environmental team.
- Manage and maintain the project’s owned, leased and rented equipment records:
- Prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills for tracking costs, inputting data, and report generation via Heavy Job, Yardz, Access and Excel platforms
- Aggressively rollout telematics compliance plan and implementation for entire fleet, on-off road.
- Reliably and accurately maintain vehicle assignments by coordinating regular communication with segment managers to validate valid user and proper use of all DFJV and DUSA vehicles.