Specializing in the construction of educational, healthcare, commercial, religious, industrial, and parking facilities throughout the Central Valley for over twenty years, Seals Construction is a progressive-thinking construction management and general contracting firm committed to serving owners and clients based on their unique needs.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare detailed conceptual cost estimates & conceptual cost studies
- Prepare detailed estimate updates as the design evolves, including preparing variance summaries between estimates , schematic, design development and construction documents phases.
- Prepare detailed instructions to bidders, trade specific clarifications and comprehensive bid packages
- Provide cost estimates for self-performed work , specifically : wood framing, concrete, rough carpentry, doors, frames hardware, specialties, metal framing and drywall.
- Develop scope packages for subcontractor bids
- Write and negotiate subcontract scopes
- Participate and often lead the preparation and presentation of cost/budget information to client/owner
- Attend preconstruction and pre-bid meetings
- Engage in Value Engineering sessions with project & design team
- Provide needed information for Request for Proposals (RFPs)