- $21.64 - $31.65
- Full Time
Vortex is the leading business provider in industrial and commercial Doors/Security Products. These products and services are in high demand for all private and public business sectors from Fortune 500 companies to small and emerging businesses. Our diverse list of products and services allows variety and different challenges every day at Customer's sites while providing solutions to keep them safe and efficient.
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we now have an opportunity for a Installation/Service Technician who will be responsible for the installation, service, and repair of all Vortex products.
- Responsibilities Represent and support Vortex in the field, through product installations, repair or replacement, according to Vortex schedules, procedures, and standards.
- Complete product installation, repair, and inspection as directed.
- Read and understand job orders to complete jobs fully and correctly.
- Provide outstanding customer service. Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- A good driving record with valid state driver’s license
- Required to climb and stand on ladders, sometimes for extended periods of time
- Required to work with tools while reaching above your head for extended periods of time
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly salary based on experience: $21.64 – $31.65 A comprehensive training program
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage, 401K match, and PTO 8 company paid holidays
- Annual boot allowance
- Company provided uniforms.
- Work Schedule
- Full-time shifts are available between Vortex business hours of 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday with potential overtime
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your resume. and apply