Internship – Immediate Availability
Royal Electric CompanySacramento, CA
At Royal Electric Company we provide expert electrical design, construction, and service with builders, contractors and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to each other towards achieving exceptional results. We are able to sustain this through our linking values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. These values support our core purpose; to build great relationships, one project at a time!
Success in the position can be achieved through the following duties & responsibilities:
- Make courtesy calls to existing customers.
- QC survey post project
- Setup job location in When-I-Work app
- Create job in PlanGrid if needed. Upload sheets and documents and add team members.
- Request COI for the job, if required.
- Process City/County Permits if required.
- Get material list from tech.
- Coordinate and process material returns when necessary.
- Prepare and submit permit application with City or County.
- Coordinate inspection with City or County.
- Coordinate weekly meeting and update meeting sheet accordingly.
- Order material needed for equipment.
- Add customer’s information to accounts.
- Add proposals/jobs to opportunities.
- Curate reports.
- Log all customer interactions on platform.
- Order material and have it shipped to shop.
- Currently enrolled in a higher-level education program for Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with all areas of business, internal and external customers, etc.
Each role description is subject to change and may include other duties as they are assigned.
- $15.50/hour – $22.00/hour
Royal is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Royal are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. E-Verify Link: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Royal Electric is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
We promote a drug free workplace.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your resume. We’d love to meet with you.