At Royal Electric Company we provide expert electrical design, construction, and service with builders, contractors and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to each other towards achieving exceptional results. We are able to sustain this through our linking values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. These values support our core purpose; to build great relationships, one project at a time!
- Plan and preparing takeoffs
- Prime and sub-contractor outreach
- Review technical specifications and compare to plans to identify discrepancies
- Build bills of materials for vendor quotes
- Coordinate with lead estimator about bid progression to ensure take offs, quotes, and bill of materials are ready in a timely manner
- Assisting with coordinating crews and timelines
- Assisting with writing RFIs and submittals
- Daily reporting of project progress
- Travel to jobsites as needed
- Participate in safety meetings, i.e. Tailgate Talks, Stretch & Flex, etc.
- Currently enrolled in a higher-level education program for Construction Management, Engineering, or related field of study
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with all areas of business, internal and external customers, etc.
Internships will look different based on a candidate’s direction, goals, and schooling.
Each role description is subject to change and may include other duties as they are assigned.