Sunstate Equipment Co. Where Safety and People are Core Values! There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our almost multiple locations coast to coast If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate is the place.
Our top priority is our people. At Sunstate, every employee is valued, respected, and fairly compensated. And, every voice is heard. Even as we grow from coast to coast, you can’t help but feel the close-knit work-family environment. Sunstate is a place where you can develop a long and satisfying career.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types of heavy construction equipment
- Provide high quality control standards while maintaining high levels of equipment readiness
- Able to work a rotating on-call weekend schedule
Required Skills And Experience
- Mechanical experience of 3-5 years troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of construction equipment preferred
- Possess an appropriate tool set for the position
- Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic, and Diesel Engine preferred
- Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
- Welding and fabrication is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Current medical card
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the elements