Turner recognizes the importance of innovation and fostering a culture of continuous improvement. A key element of our company vision is to develop and embrace emerging technologies and processes. As part of our effort to achieve this vision, Turner has a culture where employees share their ideas and engagement with one another to develop innovative ideas as well as evaluate and implement improvements at Turner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Independently define, schedule and manage the proposal preparation process, including identifying details and staffing required.
- Organize presentation rehearsals, including actively supporting facilitators and coaches.
- Establish the electronic file structure, access, and back-up capability and procedures for all proposal materials on the team’s server system and firm’s intranet including Sharepoint and CRM.
- Generate custom copy for proposals and presentations, including writing/editing text, design layout, custom graphics, tailoring resumes, integrating schedules, with minimal oversight and input from the marketing manager and/or sales lead
- Develop a plan for final production cycles and resources required
- Coordinate and maintain the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs
- Supervise the daily operations of vendors
- Works with Community Affairs Manager and Marketing Manager to set up, promote and execute pursuit-specific outreach programs
- Maintain a working knowledge of government contracts, FAR and GSA
- Create project award submittals and search for award opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with marketing counterparts of clients, potential clients, architects and engineers.
- Monitor media sources for pertinent information relative to specific pursuits.
- Participate in local media events, civic and professional group meetings, client industry trade associations and community and industry activities to enhance the image of the company.
Qualifications: Minimum 4 year degree in marketing or related field plus 4 years of marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong Computer and IT Skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Works well with little supervision, display initiative, independent thinking and teamwork. Displays actions related to profitability. Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook. Familiar with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Graphic Design.