Specializing in the construction of educational, healthcare, commercial, religious, industrial, and parking facilities throughout the Central Valley for over twenty years, Seals Construction is a progressive-thinking construction management and general contracting firm committed to serving owners and clients based on their unique needs.
What You’ll Do
- Support project managers and superintendents through administrative duties
- Administer and process subcontractor contracts.
- Process project submittals, Requests for Information, Supplemental Instructions, and Instruction Bulletin
- Assist with review of certified payroll ensuring on-time and accurate submittals
- Oversee compliance with labor law regulations.
- Facilitate project accounts receivables.
- Facilitate project accounts payables with subcontractors and suppliers which includes the processing of pre-lien notices, waivers, and subcontractor, material and suppliers’ invoices.
- Prepare project related construction closeout documents.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and stay organized to ensure timely and accurate work.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed time management and organization skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
Preferred But Not Required
- Software experience with Viewpoint Vista and GC Pay
- Bachelor’s degree
- Construction industry experience