Project Administrator – Renewable Energy (Traveler)
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.Rosamond, CA
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. is one of America's premier commercial construction companies. Our reputation for tackling the toughest building challenges starts with our focus on building high-performing teams that collaborate with clients and industry partners starting in the earliest stages of design, throughout construction and beyond project completion. With offices and employees nationwide, we specialize in a wide range of project types including healthcare, education, renewable energy, marine, water/wastewater, commercial office and retail, hospitality/entertainment and airports. Originally founded as a family business in 1864, today we are proud to be 100 percent employee-owned.
- Answer and direct incoming calls, taking messages as necessary
- Maintain filing system (including project directory, master file index and subcontractor index) and office supplies/equipment
- Distribute incoming mail to project staff/division offices and package/distribute outgoing mail
- Assist project staff with project closeout responsibilities, accounting and maintenance of cost reports, assembly of progress reports and maintenance of project management database
- Set up vendor accounts for field office
- Process weekly payroll using LCP Tracker and assemble monthly pay requests to owner and monthly billings from subcontractors
- Produce manpower summary reports and process new hires
- Track and maintain subcontractor and supplier records
- 4+ years clerical/administrative experience, preferably in the construction industry
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) typing 50+WPM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, multi-task, meet critical deadlines with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of project staff and organization
- Experience with Oracle preferred
McCarthy Building Companies is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For California locations only, the salary range for this position is: $58,000-73,000. This does not include possible bonus and other benefits which can impact total compensation. Compensation offered may vary based on work location, experience, qualifications, specialty, training, and market and business considerations, among other factors.
Keyword: Energy, renewable, photovoltaic, solar power, sustain, sustainability, utility -scale, green, renewable energy, grid operation, power systems, megawatt, energy storage, solar design, battery storage
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your resume. We’d love to meet with you.