Ortiz Enterprises, Inc.
Ortiz’s ethics have always been built on the values of integrity, honesty and dedication which is the reason most of the team and agencies they’ve work for have been with them since the beginning. Ortiz Enterprises Inc. was established in 1986 and is an experienced successful Highway Construction Company and equal opportunity employer, that provides services for a variety of freeway, flood control, commercial projects and bridges.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the project manager and project team with project documentation and control, job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on and managing tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks’ completion.
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project success
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
- Responsible for RFI and submittal process
- Processes owner billings and project related accounting issues
- Manage on site environmental inspections and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or other related field.
- 2 – 4 years’ of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards specifically Caltrans specifications
- QSD or QSP certification preferred.
- The ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Some scheduling experience preferred.