Be a part of a high performance construction management team in the Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito County. Types of work include: Design Build, Negotiated & Bid Projects with a broad range of project types. Established in 1959 Ausonio has a wide range of employees from Millennials to employees with 35 + years with the company.
- Degree in Construction management or similar experience within the industry having actively worked in a construction management role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of construction/architectural/engineering terminology.
- Knowledge of budgets, purchasing and accounting.
- Able to read plans.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of Sage, Procore and Microsoft project.
- Processing, monitoring and maintaining construction submittals, schedules, RFI’s contracts, files, databases and associated project reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinates various construction project documentation, including bid package and preparation; interacts with contractors, foreman and consultants on projects.
- In the closing days of a construction project, coordinate a working punch-list that includes the gathering and preparation of all applicable close-out documents to achieve final completion.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities
- Dependable and a self-starter (strong initiative)
- Positive, can-do attitude!
- 401k plan
- Health Dental Life and Disability Insurance
- PTO (vacation/sick) Holiday