At Royal Electric Company we provide expert electrical design, construction, and service with builders, contractors and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to each other towards achieving exceptional results. We are able to sustain this through our linking values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. These values support our core purpose; to build great relationships, one project at a time!
We have a current opening for a Project Engineer for our Southern California projects.
- Support Project Manager(s)/Foremen/Superintendent(s) with manpower activities and documentation; job site employee onboarding, supporting safety meetings, document input/tracking
- Maximize productivity of project team by anticipating needs, challenges and opportunities; material ordering/staging, RFI’s, initial job set up, coordination of jobsite activities
- Facilitate job closeout activities for timely and successful completion of job; review completed work for QA/QC, final inspection coordination, documentation tracking, coordination/provide PlanGrid updates and as built drawings
- Maintain relationships that promote project success; internally, with subcontractors and vendors, and other trades
- Graduation from high school or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Project Engineer or other construction administrative role
- Understanding of construction process from office to field
- Ability to maneuver between office and project sites
- Ability to prioritize, complete tasks, and address issues in a timely manner
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam, PlanGrid, and Autodesk Software preferred
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Airport and/or Underground experience a plus