At Royal Electric, we provide expert electric design, construction, and service with builders, contractors, and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to achieving exceptional results. We sustain this through our linking values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. These values support our core purpose; to build great relationships, one project at a time!
We have a current opening for a Project Engineer for our Southern California Projects.
- Support Project Manager(s)/Foremen/Superintendent(s) with manpower activities and documentation; job site employee onboarding, supporting safety meetings, document input/tracking
- Maximize productivity of project team by anticipating needs, challenges and opportunities; material ordering/staging, RFI’s, initial job set up, coordination of jobsite activities
- Facilitate job closeout activities for timely and successful completion of job; review completed work for QA/QC, final inspection coordination, documentation tracking, coordination/provide PlanGrid updates and as built drawings
- Maintain relationships that promote project success; internally, with subcontractors and vendors, and other trades
- Graduation from high school or equivalent
- Understanding of construction process from office to field
- Ability to maneuver between office and project sites
- Ability to prioritize, complete tasks, and address issues in a timely manner
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam, PlanGrid, and Autodesk Software preferred
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills