Gilbane offers employees multi-dimensional training opportunities through a number of resources for those that are early in their career. While managing your responsibilities to the project, you will be able to enroll in trainings through our award-winning Gilbane University to build leadership and technical skills. In addition, Project Engineer’s work under the direction of experienced Project Managers and Project Executives on each job site which provides you with opportunity to learn new industry skills every day. You will protect and promote the interests of both Gilbane and the client in all matters as well as demonstrating the personal characteristics of a developing leader. .
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Successfully manage the change management process
- Participate and runs effective meetings, sets agendas, and establishes action items
- Successfully adhere to the project controls procedures and works with client to strategize and deliver effective electronic turnover packages.
- Train others in RFI and submittal reviews and document postings.
- Proactively seek to identify internal resources to enlist in, establish and implement procedures and elevates to appropriate parties
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 3+ years with Agency-CM/CM/General Contractor organization
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven capability to execute multiple duties and responsibilities efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to train, motivate and supervise interns
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
BENEFITSGilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.