Ortiz Enterprises, Inc.
Ortiz’s ethics have always been built on the values of integrity, honesty and dedication which is the reason most of the team and agencies they’ve work for have been with them since the beginning. Ortiz Enterprises Inc. was established in 1986 and is an experienced successful Highway Construction Company and equal opportunity employer, that provides services for a variety of freeway, flood control, commercial projects and bridges.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Develop project schedules
- Monitor project deliverables
- Manage project costs
- Report directly to senior management regarding project status and accurately maintain project records.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Lead a multi disciplinary team of construction professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or other related field.
- 2 – 4 years’ of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards specifically Caltrans specifications
- QSD or QSP certification preferred.
- The ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Some scheduling experience preferred.