As a Top-10 ENR Contractor, Gilbane is a family-owned business with 45 offices that has been shaping communities since 1870. Consistently recognized as one of the most reputable construction management firms in the country, Gilbane is committed to delivering projects safely and on-time. You will have the opportunity to build schools, labs, hospitals, corporate offices, sports arenas and more!
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Provide overall administrative support to the Project Manager
- Assist the Project Engineer in the maintenance of logs.
- Attend and Document the Weekly Staff Meetings
- Assist Superintendents as requested
- Assist the Project Manager/Project Engineers in the production of the Monthly Report.
- Assist Project Manager/Superintendent in the reporting of Safety Statistics Monthly to Corporate
- Assist Project Manager/Project Engineer in the Documentation of Punch listing process
- Coordination of reproduction of contract documents and submittals as required (and other blueprinting requests)
- Implementation and maintenance of project filing system
- Other responsibilities as determined by the Project Executive/Project Manager
- Monitor and complete the daily read files
- Gilbane inventory maintenance
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in the field or related area.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 – 3 years experience as an administrative support professional
- Some knowledge of commercial/institutional construction projects
- Knowledge of Procore, JD Edwards is a plus
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Excel and Word are required
- Strong Technical and communication skills are critical