For 50 years Royal Electric Company had been deemed the "Best Subcontractor on the Project" by our customers. We are a company of talented and energetic professionals who simply love to build great things. We pride ourselves on building projects that are complicated, with tight schedules or with challenges that many other contractors would shy away from. We choose to work for customers who share our passion for construction. Royal Electric Company's specialties span from Commericial-Industrial, Design Build, Airports & Airfield Lighting and Control Systems, Highway Technology/Traffic Management & Operations, Education, Underground Dry Utilities, Multi-Family Residential, Underground Directional Drilling, Tenant Improvements and 24-Hour Electrical Service. Royal Electric is a recognized leader in the electrical construction industry in the Western United States. Headquarterd in Sacramento, California, we also have offices in Southern California, Hawaii and Arizona. In addition we serve all the nine Western States.
Royal Electric Company wants you to bring your skill and expertise as a Journeyman to us and join our team!!!
Whether you’ve got experience with multifamily residential, commercial, service, or all of it, we’ve got work for you!
At Royal we provide expert electrical design, construction, and service with builders, contractors and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to each other towards achieving exceptional results.
We are able to sustain this through our linking values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. These values support our core purpose; to build great relationships, one project at a time!
We have a current opening for a Service Electrician for projects in the Bay Area and Sacramento.
The Service Electrician will play a key role in our service team completing service projects and small commercial tenant improvement projects.
The role includes:
- Liaising with customers on service inquiries
- Developing relationships with new service customers
- Managing troubleshooting of general electrical equipment and systems
- Follow service sheets and technical requirements
- Manage and use of large equipment, including equipment details, site required, date required.
Key experience and qualifications:
- Must have experience in the electrical industry
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Effective communication both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal and team building capabilities with a collaborative approach
- High attention to detail with good judgment and problem-solving skills
- A highly competent time management and well organized
- Certified Journeyman Electrician in the State of California
- 5+ years’ experience in electrical industry
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously