Westhaven Solar, Inc.
We are an electrical power services provider based out of Yuba City California with satellite locations in Vacaville and Arcada. Specializing in turnkey solar installation, heating, air, roofing, whole house generator backup solutions and battery storage. Successful candidates put safety, quality and customer service above all else, enjoy being a part of a team and celebrating success together.
We are seeking Solar (PV) Installers at all levels to join our growing team. Whether you’ve led solar/construction teams in the past, or you’re just getting started in your solar career, there is a place for you with us.
We work 4 days a week and offer competitive pay, vacation and tons of training to grow your skills and keep you moving forward in your career.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install solar (PV) on customer rooftops.
- Safely climb ladders and work on roofs using safety harness at all times.
- Install mounting systems and solar panels in accordance to project specifications and foreman direction.
- Electrical wiring of solar systems.
- Provide exceptional customer service by maintaining a professional demeanor, communicating effectively with the customer and treating the customer and his/her home with respect.
- Represent the company well, understanding that you are the face of the company for the customer.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site.
Successful Candidates will Possess:
- Valid California Driver’s License.
- Previous solar (PV) installation experience on residential or commercial projects.
- Desire and commitment to working safely, at all times.
- Solid teamwork capabilities and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done.
- Willingness to learn, grow and always be improving.
- Presentable to and highly engaging with clients, holding the clients’ perspective to the highest regard.
- Focus on customer service, consistent production and meeting project deadlines.
- Previous construction experience (plumbing, carpentry, electrical, hvac).
- Previous OSHA and/or NABCEP training.