Structures Field Engineer I (Heavy Civil Construction)
Dragados USA, Inc.Selma, CA
Dragados is a member of ACS Group’s Construction Division. ACS Group has earned worldwide recognition as an expert in the promotion, development, construction and management of infrastructures and services. The group shows a lasting commitment to contributing to the development of the countries in which it has a presence by bringing about improvements in their well-being and sustainable growth through: • The development of infrastructures, civil engineering, industrial installations, energy plants, telecommunications systems and wastewater treatment plants; • The provision of services for the purpose of the comprehensive management of urban, logistic and industrial infrastructures; • Active participation in the sectors essential to the economic and social development of any developed country, such as infrastructures and energy.
- This position is located in Corcoran, CA***
- Assist with evaluation of field conditions and acceptance testing
- Support quality assurance and quality control engineering materials testing
- Review project drawings and coordinate any design changes
- Review shop drawings for accuracy and completeness
- Provide document control assistance for correspondence, submittals, design releases etc.
- Initiate engineering design clarifications
- Perform quantity tracking and productivity analysis for maximization of operation efficiency
- Assist with preparing and updating project schedule and interact will all involved in scheduling decision processes
- Manage subcontractors field operations and verify contract payments
- Provide design assistance to the project engineer for the design of temporary structures using computer aided design tools
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university, Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- A basic understanding of the working concepts of Heavy Civil/Tunnel/Bridge/Highway projects from start to finish – bidding process through project close out.
- Ability to understand basic project components and analyze schematics such as engineering drawings and specs; estimates, change orders, and schedules.
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Problem-solving abilities
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your resume. We’d love to meet with you.