At Royal Electric Company we provide expert electrical design, construction, and service with builders, contractors and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to each other towards achieving exceptional results.
We are able to sustain this through our linking values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. These values support our core purpose; to build great relationships, one project at a time!
We have a current opening for a Warehouse/Delivery Driver at our Sacramento, CA office.
The Warehouse/Delivery Driver will be responsible for receiving materials in the warehouse and delivering items to various jobsites.
Success in the position is achieved through the following duties & responsibilities:
- Receives and stocks material in the warehouse while verifying quantities and quality of received materials
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
- Pulls supply orders and performs periodic counts of inventory
- Loads and delivers products to various construction job sites and unloads materials as directed by site management
- Operates forklift as needed to stock, unload, or load materials
- Produces and updates intake and delivery paperwork as needed
- May assist in pre-fabrication with putting trim kits together and wrapping rigid conduit with 10-mil tape
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent
- Two to five years related warehouse experience and/or training, experience driving trucks, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver license with clean DMV
- Ability to operate a forklift and obtain forklift certification
- Ability to perform, execute, and explain duties safely
- Must be at least 21 years of age