Dragados is a member of ACS Group’s Construction Division. ACS Group has earned worldwide recognition as an expert in the promotion, development, construction and management of infrastructures and services. The group shows a lasting commitment to contributing to the development of the countries in which it has a presence by bringing about improvements in their well-being and sustainable growth through: • The development of infrastructures, civil engineering, industrial installations, energy plants, telecommunications systems and wastewater treatment plants; • The provision of services for the purpose of the comprehensive management of urban, logistic and industrial infrastructures; • Active participation in the sectors essential to the economic and social development of any developed country, such as infrastructures and energy.
- Coordinate and develop the equipment maintenance program for the project
- Assist management with final equipment budgets and potential equipment purchases in order to meet budgetary goals
- Overall supervisory responsibility for planning, coordinating and reviewing all operation of maintenance for the TBM
- Prepare, submit, review and modify/update procedures, method statements, shop drawings, etc.
- Implement procedures, method statements, shop drawings and overseeing remedial measures when specified limits are approached or exceeded
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable codes and standards for a project
- Protect facilities, and other elements of the tunnel works including operations in the TBM launching and receiving shafts and surface, to ensure safety, quality, conformance with the contract documents, timely completion of the works, and the keeping of accurate records of all work as required herein
- Enforce site safety at all times
- Coordinate with other TBM production Engineer and TBM Tunnel Superintendents
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in TBM (Tunnel Boring Machine) construction
- Shift work is required- Days/Swing/Grave yard
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or mechanical engineering
- Project experience with a Slurry TBM