Caliagua, Inc. is a General Engineering Contractor based in Anaheim, CA. Since 1978, Caliagua has provided water and wastewater engineering and construction services to private and public sector clients. The company is licensed to construct Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations, Pipelines, Reservoirs, Industrial Boilers, Cooling Towers, and monitoring and control systems for the Waterworks & Wastewater Industries and other clients in the Private Commercial & Building sectors and the Public Agencies.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Project Engineer located in Anaheim, CA. The Sr Project Engineer will be responsible for day-to-day project management and communication with clients and subcontractors, vendors & field labor trades. Responsibility includes procurements, submittals, RFI’s, change orders, scheduling, budget reviews, and other project controls from inception to completion.
- Experience in project management, expediting, and logistics management
- Experience in inspecting construction projects and ensuring compliance with project specifications and building codes
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in project management software and tools, such as Microsoft Project, Trello, or Asana
- Experience in the water and wastewater engineering industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field